About Our Members
Under the leadership of our Board of Directors and with the support of our farmer and industry members, CEAM is dedicated to ensuring the success of the broiler and egg industry in Minnesota through a variety of initiatives, with focused efforts in the following areas:
- Government Affairs / Regulatory Affairs
- Issues Management
- Communications and Outreach
CEAM Board members have a variety of opportunities for participating in educational programs, attendance at conferences, community organizations and holding leadership positions within state and national farming organizations.
What CEAM Does
CEAM receives funding from the American Egg Board, which supplements some of our promotional activities. CEAM utilizes a variety of venues and outlets to promote chicken and eggs, such as:
- A booth at the Minnesota State Fair
- Distributing approximately 60,000 recipes/brochures and other educational materials and promotional items annually
- Press releases to the media, educators, and/or other key contacts in Minnesota
Communicating with members is very important to CEAM. Members are kept current on important issues and CEAM activities through a variety of means, including:
- Our weekly email newsletter, Wing Tips
- A legislative update, Capitol Report, which is emailed to members during the Session.
Members are able to participate in a variety of educational and networking opportunities throughout the year: